Forums access / FMS Data Manager problem

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

Forums access / FMS Data Manager problem

Postby mattitjahu » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:34 pm

Hey guys,

I have no access to your FMS Data Manager forums and don't know why! I'm a registered Navigraph Ultimate (1 year) subscription user and logged in. I have only access to all the charts items.

This is my central issue:
Your latest FMS Data Manager isn't updating AivlaSoft's EFB, even if I add the program manually like before (scanning with the latest version will find 'AivlaSoft EFB' by itself)! Of course everything was working without any problems before (with a previous version of FMS Data Manager). So I completely uninstalled / deleted and reinstalled the Data Manager meanwhile - but no success! The installation path is correct, I checked that twice...

Cheers,
Matt
mattitjahu

Member Ranking: Gold

Re: Forums access / FMS Data Manager problem

Postby stephen » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:15 pm

Matt,

We have checked your permissions, and they should be correct. I suggest you do this:

- Go to www.navigraph.com and log out from the website
- Clear your browser cache
- Go to www.navigraph.com and log in again

Can you now read the content in the FMS Data Manager forum, viewforum.php?f=74 ?

Regarding the main issue. What is the path reported by FMS Data Manager? What happens when you press the download button, no files end up in the path set?

As a temporary workaround, does the manual installer work properly for you? https://www.navigraph.com/FMSDataManualInstall.aspx

Regards,

Stephen
stephen

Administrator

Return to Pre-purchase Questions