payment difficulties

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

payment difficulties

Postby penfold3265 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:17 pm

I am a newbie and am trying to pay for a 12 month data manager subscription. When I get to the payment page with card details, it says there should be a pop up window to enter said details. Nothing happens, so I am unable to go further. Is it me? Am I doing something wrong or missing out a step? HELP

Pontious
penfold3265

Member Ranking: Basic

Re: payment difficulties

Postby stephen » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:14 pm

Pontious,

Which web browser and version are you using? Please check that you don't have any popup blocker installed which may be blocking your payment window. Alternatively please try a different web browser.

Regards,

Stephen
stephen

Administrator

Postby penfold3265 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:57 pm

Hi Stephen
Thanks for your reply. I'm using the original version of Goole, Windows 7 64 bit. I;ve tried to access payment with popup blocker turned off- No joy !
Everythigs fine until I get to the payment page where I need to click on the type of payment i.e debit card, then nothing. I can't even get the window
up manually.

Best Wishes Mike J
penfold3265

Member Ranking: Basic

Postby stephen » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:54 pm

Mike,

"original version of Goole"... Doesn't make much sense unfortunately. Do you mean Google Chrome? If so, which specific version? Check Help -> About or type "chrome://help/" in the address bar and press Enter.

In any case, I suggested you try a different web browser, in case there is some setting preventing the normal operation of the website. For example, try Firefox.

Regards,

Stephen
stephen

Administrator

Return to Pre-purchase Questions