Purchasing charts (Airport and/or En-route)

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

Purchasing charts (Airport and/or En-route)

Postby cricketman » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:22 pm

I've been an infrequent (but keen) user of Navigraph for several years. It has been a while since I last downloaded charts and, at that time, it was possible to purchase them either individually or a few at a time. Originally, these were purchased via a system odd credits, then later by paying for the actual number of charts downloaded. Now, it seems that this is not possible and I can only download charts by paying (considerably much larger amounts) either monthly or annually.

Is there any way of paying for charts individually, or in small packages, as I used to be able to do? If not, is there any other means of accessing charts without committing to the (relatively) higher cost which now applies and is considerably more than I used to pay? I don't need to access Data Cycles and, for the number of charts I need to download, the current subscription packages are far too expensive for my needs.

Thanks, Cricketman
cricketman

Member Ranking: Basic

Re: Purchasing charts (Airport and/or En-route)

Postby stephen » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:56 pm

Cricketman (what is your name, please?),

We only provide data access via subscriptions now. The old model wasn't sustainable for us, and more importantly it wasn't compatible with the newer mobile and tablet interfaces (Cloud, iPad, Android).

We were hoping that the monthly subscription could be an option regardless of wallet size. For 7.50 Euro per month, you get access to all of our services, FMS Data and all Charts apps (Cloud, iPad, Android). There is no binding period, so if you are outside of the sim world for a few months, you can cancel the subscription. In this way, you pay only when you actually use the service.

Regards,

Stephen
stephen

Administrator

Postby haseen » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:18 pm

How can I buy navigraph charts subscription for 1 month or less only?
haseen

Postby stephen » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:24 pm

Haseen,

You can subscribe to the Ultimate Monthly for 7.50 Euro per month (30 day period). There is no binding period, so if you unsubscribe directly after subscribing, you will get access for 30 days, but since you cancelled the subscription you won't be automatically billed again.

Ultimate also gives you access to FMS Data during the same period.

Regards,

Stephen
stephen

Administrator

Postby DLipsitz » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:24 am

I've been using your FMS Data service for a while now, and am very happy with it. I'm considering upgrading to Ultimate, but I have a couple of questions first (couldn't find answers):

1) If I upgrade before my annual subscription expires for FMS Data, is the final price prorated, or should I wait until it's time to renew that one?

2) Can I run the Charts portion on a separate computer (to reduce the load on the P3D computer while in flight), and does this effect the bundled price of Ultimate?

Thanks in advance for addressing this!

Deborah Lipsitz
DLipsitz

Postby stephen » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:08 am

Deborah,

1) You can upgrade at any time, the remaining value of your current subscription will be credited to the price of the new subscription.

2) You can run Charts on any computer. You also get full access to our apps (iPad/Android/Cloud).

Regards,

Stephen
stephen

Administrator

Return to Pre-purchase Questions