One open question prior to purchase

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

One open question prior to purchase

Postby FoxtrotSeven » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:12 pm

Hi,

I am considering to buy an ultimate subsrciption (1 month), to see if I like the product, maybe I will switch to the yearly subscription later.
Although some of my questions have been answered in other topics, I got one thing not quite clear:

If I purchase the monthly ultimate subscription, I will be able to download FMS Data for that month, but not after that, so I should make backups of the downloads. This is okay and clear so far, but what happens to my Charts? Can I still use the Charts Cloud (that program for PC and the app) after the month I purchased or will I be unable to login? If so, can I save the charts in some way?

Thanks in advance,

Florian
FoxtrotSeven

Member Ranking: Basic

Re: One open question prior to purchase

Postby Ian » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:28 am

Hi Florian,

Access to Charts requires a current subscription.

The pricing of the service is intended to give users the flexibility to use charts when needed. A model which allowed all charts to be downloaded in 30 days and used from then on would require much higher fees and would make the service nonviable.

Cheers
Ian
Ian

Administrator

Postby FoxtrotSeven » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:49 am

Ok, I get your point. I guess I will go for one monthly ultimate for the first time nonetheless, but thanks for your well explaining answer Ian!

Florian
FoxtrotSeven

Member Ranking: Basic

Postby Ian » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:53 am

Hi Florian,

You are welcome.

We look forward to welcoming you as a valued customer.

Cheers
Ian
Ian

Administrator

Return to Pre-purchase Questions