Support lets the customer wait

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

Support lets the customer wait

Postby Captain Chaos » Thu May 04, 2017 8:08 am

Hello,
I try to reintroduce my problem here. I had the support written 1 week ago by mail. To date, no answer ... am very disappointed. Is it normal to have a customer wait so long?

Best regards

Jürgen
Captain Chaos

Member Ranking: Silver

Re: Support lets the customer wait

Postby stephen » Thu May 04, 2017 9:29 am

Jürgen,

Your last support e-mail was replied to on May 2. I checked your account support history, and your issue in March was replied to on March 28, and we never got a response.

Therefore, I strongly suspect an e-mail delivery problem. Please check your spam/junk mail folder.

Here is the latest reply:

Sent: Tue, 2 May 2017 15:12 +0000
To: Hans-Jürgen XXXXXXXX <XXXXXX>
Subject: Re: Account not possible (TicketId: #154713544)

Hans-Jürgen,

You upgraded your FMS Data subscription to Ultimate (including Charts) on 3 January. The new Ultimate replaced your old FMS Data subscription which was invalidated. The new Ultimate subscription was valid until 4 April.

So, do I understand you correctly that you did not intend to upgrade to Ultimate? You have not used our Charts services between 3 January and 4 April?

Regards,

Stephen
Navigraph Support
stephen

Administrator

Postby Captain Chaos » Thu May 04, 2017 4:16 pm

Hello Stephen,
I would like to use my already paid FMS Data (All Cycles)
No Ultimate

Thanks !!
Regards
Jürgen
Captain Chaos

Postby stephen » Thu May 04, 2017 4:37 pm

Jürgen,

So you have not used any of our Charts services in the last months?

Regards,

Stephen
stephen

Administrator

Postby Captain Chaos » Thu May 04, 2017 5:11 pm

Stephen....
You're welcome !! I would like to use my paid FMS DATA which I have bumped in December !!!
When I go to the manager to upload I come to the site that I will pay first !!!!
Simply create my account which I can refer to the FMS DATA

Regards
Jürgen
Captain Chaos

Postby stephen » Thu May 04, 2017 5:35 pm

Jürgen,

The thing is that on Jan 3, 2017, you upgraded your subscription to Ultimate, which includes charts. You did this yourself, we don't change any subscription without your approval. What happened effectively is that your remaining FMS Data subscription was cancelled, and you used all its remaining value to pay for 3 months of Ultimate. Your original FMS Data subscription was terminated since its full value was used to pay for the 3 month Ultimate period. Now you have no subscription after this new 3 month Ultimate subscription has expired. This is precisely how the system is intended to work!

I can make an exception and reverse the actions your performed on Jan 3, if they were not intentional, and restore the original FMS Data subscription, but only if you confirm that you didn't use any of the Charts services in 2017.

Regards,

Stephen
stephen

Administrator

Postby Captain Chaos » Thu May 04, 2017 8:56 pm

Hello Stephen !
This upgrade from 03 January is also offered me test version, which I also used to see how it works. In the meantime I had asked, via mail whether one, if one an upgrade to Ultimate makes, whether the shortly before purchased FMS data can be offset. I never agreed to use it. If you have the possibility to restore my account so it would be nice ...
Captain Chaos

Postby stephen » Fri May 05, 2017 10:02 am

Jürgen,

We never offered any "test" version of Ultimate, so there must have been a misunderstanding. Anyways, I have reversed the upgrade now.

If you want access to Charts in the future, you need to upgrade again, and then please understand that upgrades are not free.

Regards,

Stephen
stephen

Administrator

Postby Captain Chaos » Fri May 05, 2017 10:27 am

Stephen,

Ok..Thank you for the cooperation.
Should I still want to upgrade, can I read how exactly I have to do this?

Best regards and thank you again

Jürgen
Captain Chaos

Postby stephen » Fri May 05, 2017 10:52 am

Jürgen,

Upgrades are shown on https://www.navigraph.com/Subscription.aspx, look for "Upgrade Options" at the top of the page. There are two options, (1) you pay for 1 year of Ultimate, normal price minus the remaining value of your current subscription or (2) you pay only with the remaining value of your current subscription, and get a certain number of days of Ultimate depending on the value.

(You did (2) on 3 January, and the remaining value of your FMS Data subscription equaled 90 days of Ultimate.)

Regards,

Stephen
stephen

Administrator

Return to Pre-purchase Questions