Subscription renewal discount

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

Subscription renewal discount

Postby SVM7985 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:41 pm

Hi guys,

Wanted to renew my yearly Ultimate subscription and saw only just now prices had gone up quite a bit. I can see a discount is still offered for renewing, but it states only for the first year. Question is if when I will be renewing again next year, will I then have to pay the full price (90+ euros incl. VAT), or do I still get the renewal discount?

Cheers,

Sebastiaan
SVM7985

Member Ranking: Silver

Re: Subscription renewal discount

Postby stephen » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:47 pm

Sebastiaan,

The current subscriptions are auto-renewing, unless you unsubscribe. Just to clarify. Yes we will implement some discount also for the auto renewal, so it is beneficial to not unsubscribe.

Regards,

Stephen
stephen

Administrator

Postby SVM7985 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:59 pm

Hi Stephen,

Good to hear. Thanks for clarifying and the very quick response!

Sebastiaan
SVM7985

Member Ranking: Silver

Postby CaptainAlligator » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:53 pm

I was about to renew my subscription but then I noticed the comment that it will renew automatically every year from now on. Does this mean if the price goes up, you'll automatically charge me a higher price next year than the one I am agreeing to this year? Will I get the option to cancel the auto-renewal?

I have stopped doing business with other companies who decided to help themselves to ever increasing amounts from my credit card each year without giving any warning or opportunity to opt out. Please don't go down this route.
CaptainAlligator

Member Ranking: Gold

Return to Pre-purchase Questions