Access to older charts after expiry of subscription

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

Access to older charts after expiry of subscription

Postby VitaminA330 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:38 pm

Dear Navigraph team,

After just buying some AIRAC cycles from time to time, I'm now about to subscribe for the Ultimate option (Charts + FMS data). As you stated I can also do that as a monthly subscription and then I'm able to cancel the subscription every month if I don't want to update anymore.

However one important question on that before choosing the option: If I unsubscribe at a certain month, will I still be able to use the charts of the last month of subscription in the app/desktop program later? Or won't I be able to see any chart in the App from the first day after the subscription has expired?

For example: Let's say I would let my subscription end in October 2017. When it's Feb 2018, would I still be able to use the Oct-2017-charts in the app then??

I think for the FMC data it's clear: When they are installed in the addon aircraft they are installed. But how about the charts?

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Dominik
VitaminA330

Member Ranking: Silver

Re: Access to older charts after expiry of subscription

Postby stephen » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:56 pm

Dominik,

No, for charts you need an active subscription to view them. All charts apps enter demo mode (only 2 airports available) the day your subscription expires.

Regards,

Stephen
stephen

Administrator

Postby VitaminA330 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:16 pm

OK, thanks for the quick reply!

Regards, Dominik
VitaminA330

Member Ranking: Silver

Postby fouloleron » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:50 pm

Hi,

So what happens to the airport and en-route charts I have purchased previously using the credit system?

I can't see any obvious way of importing them from my backup files, into the new version of the desktop software, so I can actually use what I've paid for?
fouloleron

Member Ranking: Basic

Return to Pre-purchase Questions