NEWBI QUESTIONS

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

NEWBI QUESTIONS

Postby SKYWARRIOR » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:12 pm

Hi
I have quite a high end rig withe three screens and many Go flight accessories plus second comp running Glass cockpit software and G plan map. I have charts on a tablet. I am trying to get X plane 11 to run and integrate with my Whart hog gear and gradually it is coming together.
So why the preamble?
I want to get things more real with charts showing on the cockpit of my Eclipse 550 ng and proper flight details as for real. I have downloaded Data from the Ultimate subscription and loaded it into the appropriate folder and would like your help on how to use the rest of your software to enhance my basic experience. USES DYNO SKYVIEW/GARMIN GTN

Can you advise please.
Thanking you in advance

Regards

David
SKYWARRIOR

Member Ranking: Basic

Re: NEWBI QUESTIONS

Postby maxholt » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:06 pm

Hi David.

Welcome to Navigraph.

At the moment, the only sanctioned way to view our charts is via the Charts software suite, i.e. Windows, Mac, iOS, Android or browser. This means viewing the charts outside of the simulator in the real world.

We are getting more and more requests about also viewing the charts inside of some virtual environment, on EFBs and kneeboards present inside of the simulator. We have also seen examples where this is already happening - i.e. developers using our Navigraph Cloud inside of some other software. This is not ideal.

We are investigating the possibilities to provide a public Charts API which would enable the function you are requesting.

Cheers,

Magnus
maxholt

Administrator

Return to Pre-purchase Questions