Cannot purchase a subscription without credit card Via Paypa

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

Cannot purchase a subscription without credit card Via Paypa

Postby KieranHenni » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:08 am

Hey,
So I am going to purchase A subscription for the FMS data and my only option is through Paypal as I do not currently own a card. When I get redirected to Paypal it only gives me the option of a credit card, even thought I have sufficient funds. This does not allow me to purchase the data.

Is there something I am missing? Is there fix?

Thanks,
Kieran
KieranHenni

Member Ranking: Basic

Re: Cannot purchase a subscription without credit card Via P

Postby maxholt » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:57 pm

Hi Kieran.

I just went through the purchasing process myself to try to see what you mean.

When I select to pay with PayPal, I am requested to log in to PayPal. After that, the only option available to me is to pay by card, because I didn't have sufficient funds in my PayPal account. You say, however, that you think that you have sufficient funds. Could you please verify this again?

Another possible reason could be that if you only have associated a bank account to your PayPal account, an not entered a credit card, then you may only pay with eCheck. We have disabled this payment option as it takes 3-5 days to complete.

So, to conclude, see to that you have a balance on your PayPal account (not your bank account), and see if you cannot proceed.

Cheers,

Magnus
maxholt

Administrator

Return to Pre-purchase Questions